Monday 28 April 2008

TOP 20 Japanese Commercials : Blog by MistaPrimeMinista : Fantastic Blog



Blog by MistaPrimeMinista : Fantastic Blog

Blogging in Videos


In the past few days I have received an impressive amount of links and many videos from alot of you. Curiously, 12 videos were all Japanese commercials. This led me to take a trip over the internet looking for the best Japanese commercials. To my surprise, the net is full of them and some are pretty funny! Here are my best 20 ! Thanks to HighT3ch readers I am now aware that 8 commercials listed are not Japanese. Those are 9,6,5,4,3 and 1. Thanks to all who helped me figure this out.
If the videos on your browser start to skip, try refreshing the page.If you see nothing but numbers and video description youtube.com is updating, be patient.