Thursday 27 September 2007

The Beatles - The Long and Winding Road The Beatles - The Long and Winding Road

The Beatles - The Long and Winding Road.


The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
lead me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That a rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.

Many times I've been alone
And many times I've cried,
Anyway you've never known
The many ways I've tried.

But still they lead me back
To the long, winding road
You left me waiting here
A long, long time ago
Don't keep me standing here
Lead me to your door.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me waiting here
A long, long time ago (ohhh)
Don't leave me standing here
Lead me to your door.