Monday 24 September 2007

Joke - How Chinese stay put in Italy?

Joke - How Chinese stay put in Italy?
>
>HOW THE CHINESE STAY PUT IN ITALY
>
>*** (Ah Pek is just an oldman in chinese)
>
>
>About a century or two ago, the Pope decided that all the Chinese had to
>leave Italy. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Chinese
>community.
>
>So the Pope made a deal. He would have a religious debate with a member
>of
>the Chinese community. If the Chinese win, they could stay. If the Pope
>wins, the Chinese would leave.
>
>The Chinese realized that they had no other choice. So they picked a
>middle-aged man named Ah Pek to represent them.
>
>Ah Pek asked for one condition to be added to the debate. "To make it
>more
>interesting", he said, "Neither side would be allowed to talk".
>
>The Pope agreed. The day of the great debate came.
>Ah Pek and the Pope sat opposite each other for a full minute.
>
>Then the Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers.
>Ah Pek looked back at him and raised one finger.
>The Pope waved his fingers in a circle around his head.
>Ah Pek pointed to the ground at where he sat.
>The Pope pulled out a loaf and a glass of wine.
>Ah Pek pull out an apple.
>
>The Pope stood up and said: "I give up. This man is too good. The
>Chinese
>can stay."
>
>An hour later, the cardinals were all around The Pope asking him what
>happened?. The Pope said, "First I held up three fingers to represent
>the
>holy trinity. He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that
>there
>
>was still one God common to both our religions."
>
>"Then I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around
>us."
>He responded by pointing to the ground and showing that God was also
>right
>here with us."
>
>"I pulled out the wine and loaf to show that God absolves all sin. He
>showed
>me an apple to remind us of the original sin. He had an answer for
>everything.
>
>What could I do?"
>
>Meanwhile, the Chinese community had crowded around Ah Pek.
>"What happened?" they asked.
>
>"Well," said Ah Peh, "First he indicated to me that all Chinese had 3
>days
>to get out of here.
>I replied to him f*@k off and not one of us was leaving."
>"Then he pointed that this whole city would be cleared of Chinese.
>I showed him that we are staying right here."
>"Yes, and then???" asked the crowd.
>"I don't know", said Ah Pek, "He took out his lunch, and I took out
>mine!!!"
>