Saturday 29 September 2007

I'm still one hole behind you.

A guy was playing golf one day and he got lost. He saw a lady up ahead of him and went to her and said, "Can you please help me, I don't know what hole I'm on". She told him "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 7; you're on 6."

He thanked her & continued playing golf. Later he got lost again. He saw the same lady and went to her again kind of embarrassed. "I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm lost again, can you please tell me what hole I'm on."

Lady : "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 14; you are on 13." Again he thanked her and continued playing golf.

When he finished he saw her in the clubhouse. He went up to her and asked if he could buy her a drink for helping him out. She accepted. As they were drinking & talking he asked her what she did for a living. "I'm in sales."

He replied, "no kidding so am I. What do you sell?"

Lady : "It's too embarrassing to tell." But after he kept pleading to know what she sold she said she'd tell him if he promised not to laugh. He promised.

Lady : "I sell WHISPER (Sanitary Napkins)." He immediately fell to the floor laughing hysterically.

Lady : "You promised you wouldn't laugh."

He replied, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I sell toilet paper........ I'm still one hole behind you."