Saturday 22 September 2007

Get your brain cells moving...

Get your brain cells moving...


Try before seeing the answer at the bottom

Mysteries to be Solved.....

(In case you get bored.)

Study carefully; the clues are so blatant you will be kicking yourself
If you miss them!
Don't look at the answers until you are sure you have all four right.

Mystery one

A man was found murdered Sunday morning. His wife immediately called
the police.
The police questioned the wife and staff and got these answers:

The wife said she was sleeping.
The cook was preparing breakfast.
The gardener was gathering vegetables.
The maid was getting the mail.
The butler was polishing shoes in the pantry.

The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they
know?

Mystery two

A man walks into his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes
using a real gun with real bullets.
He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere and no, he didn't miss and
he wasn't Superman or any other crusader wearing a cape.

How did he do this?

Mystery three

Old Mr Teddy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend.
Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police.
"I was walking by Mr. Teddy's house when I thought I would just pop in
for a visit.
I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the
outside to see if he was in there.
There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside.
That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm
my suspicions of foul play.
I called the police immediately afterward."

The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of Mr. Teddy.
How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying?

Mystery four

If you touch me, you will die.
You can only live without me and my absence is a big part of your life,
and will one day be the only thing left.
You will embrace me one day and finally rest. What is my name?


Try to figure these questions before lookin g at the answers below.





ANSWERS:

1. It was the Maid. She said she was getting the mail but there is no
mail delivery on Sunday.

2. He shot his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

3. Frost forms inside of the window, not the outside. So Mr. Fiend
could not have wiped it off to discover Mr. Tidy's body.

4. Death


Did you get them right??
=============