Saturday 6 October 2007

Young Lotus : sadat_mahdi@yahoo.com

OK :)


--- "A MAN FROM THE SKY [My Heart is My Mouth]"
wrote:

> When I back at Bangkok after finish Young Lotus I'm
> working continune donot
> stop Mahdi no time.Are you ok if I via by E mail.
> Aum
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "sadat mahdi"
> To: "Aum Bro"
> Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:23 PM
> Subject: Mahdi from Dhaka
>
>
> > Dear Aum,
> > Hope this finds you well. Could you kindly give me
> an
> > idea about when will we get the Young Lotus DVD. I
> > have a presentation on the 28 in the Ad-Club
> Dhaka,
> > Bangladesh. It would be of great assistance if you
> > could send that before 28. Awaiting your reply.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sadat Mahdi
> >
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>


Sadat Mahdi
Copy Writer

COGITO Marketing Solutions
abc house (7th floor)
8 kemal ataturk avenue, banani, Dhaka-1213
Bangladesh
Tel (Off): + 880 2 8835659, 8835660
Cell:+ 880 1914 333 555
Tel (Res): + 880 2 8010198