Saturday 6 October 2007

My MSN

Hi Juh and Aum,

Hope you guys have a good time in HK. And I think we had a wonderful
experience for both trips in Bangkok, especially me! Anyway, for easlier
communication privately, please find my MSN name as:
producer_tc@sinaman.com . Let's chat in the internet world for anything,
work or personal.

Thanks again for all you guys have done!

P.S: Please say Hi for me to Tony, William, Jit...........!

Cheers!

Tommy Chan
Senior TV Producer
TV Production
Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Hong Kong
M.P: +852 9023 5256
Office: +852 28848274
Fax: +852 25608131
E-mail: tommymc.chan@ogilvy.com

Dear Tommy,

We have to say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for your kind welcome us in HK, we
really had such a great time there.
We had such a wonderful experience for both Chinese Doctor and Acupuncture.
THANK YOU!!!!!
Please send our Thanks and Regards to Peggy, Charlot, David, Rita, Bonnie,
Annie, Iyara, Lerm, Joan, Glad, Dennis, Wing for tooking a very good care
and very worm welcome of us in HK.
Here is my MSN jujuh.skyexits@hotmail.com


Many thanks,
Juh
juh@skyexits.com


Mob. : +668 5070 1205