Saturday, 6 October 2007


CANCER UPDATE FROM JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL - PLEASE READ Please circulate to all you know Cancer update -- John Hopkins-- Cancer News from John Hopkins: 1. No plastic containers in micro. 2. No water bottles in freezer. 3. No plastic wrap in microwave. John Hopkins has recently sent this out in its' newsletters.This Information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army MedicalCenter as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don'tfreeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxinsfrom the plastic. Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. Hetalked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwaveusing plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plasticsreleases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results,only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramenand soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It'sjust safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago so me of the fast foodrestaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem isone of the reasons. Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is justas dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food witha paper towel instead. This is an article that should be sent to anyone important inyour life!
Juhjuh@skyexits.comMob. : +668 5070 1205