Sunday 11 May 2008

Clip : Apply Job Application : Emily's Disney Princess In Waiting Video

Emily's Disney Princess In Waiting Video.
EDIT: I did not make the finalists =o( Here is my beautiful & funny video for the Princess in Waiting Dream Job at Disneyland! # 1 rule learned while making this video: GRASS + HEELS=LOSS OF BALANCE! Please vote for me, the lovable Disney Fan! Enjoy and Have a Magical Day!!! ~Twirl2378 =o)


#1 FAN Haunted Mansion Dream Job Disney CMO.
THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES AND ALL THE SUPPORT EVERYONE! My name is Tim and I would like to THANK YOU all for taking the time to view my video application. No BODY would appreciate this opportunity more than me! A big part of my life has been devoted to the Haunted Mansion and becoming an honorary butler is the ultimate "DREAM JOB" come true. So THANKS again for voting for me and I pledge that you will not be disappointed.

Thanks a million for your votes and helping make my dream come true!!
-Butler Tim



Disney Dream Job Haunted Mansion Butler Winner! CMO.
Thank all you for voting for me! :) I had so much fun working at the Mansion and meeting all the other winners as well as hundreds of Cast Members this weekend.

You can watch my official wrap-up video here:




Disney Haunted Mansion Dream Job Bloopers
Here are just the bloopers from the footage taken for Sam's audition video for the Disney Dream Job.