Friday 3 May 2013

Protective Mother in Law logic

 


Protective Mother in Law logic
 
 
 
 
 
The mother-in-law, comes home and finds her son-in-law furious and packing his suitcase.

"What happened ?"

"What happened?     I'll tell you what  happened!     I sent an email to my wife saying that I was coming home from my trip today.  I got home and guess what I found?   My wife, yes my Rachel, with a naked guy in our marital bed!  This is the end of our marriage, I will leave forever!"

"Calm down!" says mother-in-law.  "There is something odd about this story.  Rachel would never do such a thing!   Wait a minute while I check what happened."

Moments later, mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.   "You see, I said there must be a simple explanation ...
Rachel didn't receive your Email."